- All horses are fed and checked twice a day.
- We provide feed that we are supplied with from our veterinarian.
- You also have the choice of supplying your own grain.
- We feed quality hay, some of which we grow ourselves in our hay fields.
- Horses are turned out daily with the exception of extreme weather cases.
- Each pasture has a run-in shed with a water trough to provide your horse shelter.
- There will ONLY be 1-3 horses per pasture, with the exception of ponies, in which case there may be 4 ponies in a pasture.
- In the summer, we will put on and take off fly masks that you provide. In the winter, we will put on and take off blankets that you provide. *These services are offered at no additional charge.
- All horses will be monitored and their safe/health will be ensured
- If an injury occurs in the field or in the stall, owners will be notified immediately
- You are welcome to use the Farrier (Leslie Brown of Brown Horse Shoeing) and Veterinarian (Mountain View Veterinary Services) that we use or you may use your own
- Brandon is experienced in handling different emergency situations and administering different shots as well. These skills and the knowledge were gained from the vets of Mountain View, who have trusted Brandon to take charge of a situation (if necessary) until they show up, which is always extremely quickly.